Department of Chemistry
Via Taramelli 12, 27100 Pavia Phone : +39 0382 987325 Fax : +39 0382 528544
|Phone||+39 0382 987667 (office)|
+39 0382 987 797 (lab)
The long experience in the field of the physico-chemical characterization of pharmaceutical solids and the expertise gained in the use of thermal techniques and electron microscopy are the basis for an activity of problem solving in the pharmaceutical industry, for example in relation to the phenomena of polymorphism, pseudo-polymorfism and amorphism, the drug-excipient compatibility and the investigation of strategies to improve the solubility and other properties of drugs.
- May 1994-present, · University of Pavia Department of Chemistry - Section of Physical ChemistryItaly · Pavia
Scientific responsible of research agreements with pharmaceutical factories.
Author and co-author of about eighty scientific publications on peer-reviewed international jounals (ISI).
Referee for international scientific journals and Associate Editor of Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry.
- November 1994 , University of PaviaPhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology.Italy · Pavia
- Jul 1990, University of PaviaDegree in Pharmacy.Italy · Pavia
- November 1989, University of PaviaDegree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology.Italy · Pavia
INFORMATION, Address,Strada Nuova, 65, 27100, Pavia, Italy
- Website, http://www.unipv.it/
- Phone,+39 0382 987878
- Fax,+39 0382 987874