Dr. Sangeeta Tiwari
Head of Department, Chemistry
M.Sc., Ph.D (Barkatullah University, Bhopal)
Research Area of Interest: Polymers & Coatings, Nano Coatings & Composites.
Brief Resume: Dr. Sangeeta Tiwari.doc
Amity University, Sector 125, Noida
AMITY INSTITUTE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
1. Blue dust – a new pigment for anti-corrosive primers.Sangeeta Tiwari and Mohini Saxena. J. Sci. Industrial Research, 57, 891-896, (1998).
2. Utilization of cost effective, non-traditional materials in formulation of protective Coatings,Sangeeta Tiwari, Mohini Saxena and S.K.Tiwari,Paintindia, L1 (10), 49-56, (2001).
3. Preparation and characterization of penta alkyds based on Mahua oil,Sangeeta Tiwari, Mohini Saxena and S.K.Tiwari ,J. Sci. Indust. Research, 61(2), 110-116, (2002).
4. Innovative building materials: Polymer composites, Copper-tailing bricks, Blue dust primers, Mohini Saxena, V.Sorna Gowri, J.Prabhakar and Sangeeta Tiwari,CE&CR, 15(2), 46-50, (2002).
5. Blue dust and Fly ash as raw materials for Paints, Mohini Saxena, Sangeeta Tiwari, Lokesh Dhimole and P. Asokan, Metals, Materials and Processes, 17(2), 141-148, (2005).
1. Use of fly ash in high performance industrial coatings, Sangeeta Tiwari and Mohini Saxena. British Corrosion Journal, 34(2), 184-191, (1999).
2. Mahua oil based resins for high temperature cure fly ash coatings, Sangeeta Tiwari, Mohini Saxena and Sandeep Kumar Tiwari, J. Appl. Polymer Sci., 87(2), 110-120, (2002).
3. Preparation and Properties of Mahua oil-Based Liquid crystalline Pentalkyds, Sangeeta Tiwari and Sandeep Tiwari, J. Appl. Polymer Sci., 114, 2648-2654, (2009).
4. Comparative characteristics of paints developed from fly ash, copper tailings and blue dust, Mohini Saxena, Sangeeta Tiwari and Lokesh Dhimole, Land Contamination & Reclamation, 18 (4), 363-371 (2011).
1. Sangeeta Tiwari, ‘A process for surface modification of Fly ash for use as reflective agent’, (assignee- Amity University U.P.), Application no. 1425/del/2009, Filing date: 18/06/2010.
2. Mohini Saxena and Sangeeta Tiwari, ‘An improved process for the preparation of primer formulations, useful for the protection of metallic structures and components against corrosion and abrasion’, (assignee- CSIR New Delhi), Patent No. 215612, Filing date: 18/06/1998.
3. Mohini Saxena and Sangeeta Tiwari, "A processs for the preparation of a novel semigloss ena me l for mulat ion use ful for decorative applicatio ns " , (assigneeCSIR New Delhi), Patent No. 242401, Filing date: 19/09/2001.
1. ‘Value Added Products from CO2 Sequestration: Nano Calcium Carbonate As Functional Filler in Paints and Plastics’, submitted to Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India, Cost Rs. 80 lakhs (submitted).
2. ‘Modification and Designing of Flyash composites in Building Materials for Energy Conservation and Shielding Applications’, collaborative project with National Physical Lab. (CSIR), sponsored by Ministry of Environment and Forest, Govt. of India, Total cost Rs. 85 lakhs, Amity component- Rs. 30 lakhs (sanctioned 2011).
3. ‘Development and Evaluation of Paints based on Industrial Wastes’ sponsored by Building Materials and Technology Promotion Council (BMTPC), Govt. of India, Delhi, total cost Rs. 17 lakhs (Completed 1999).
Barkatullah University, Bhopal
///////Barkatullah University, Bhopal