Flow Chemistry India 2016
Date: Thursday, 21 January 2016 - Friday, 22 January 2016
Hotel Ramada Powai and Convention Centre, Mumbai, India
Professor & Research Chair, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
Professor, Synthetic Organic Chemistry , The University of Tokyo
Deputy Director and Chair, National Chemical Laboratory
Professor, Eindhoven University of Technology
Claude de Bellefon
Scientific Director, University of Lyon
Professor, University of Warsaw
OverviewSELECTBIO INDIA is delighted to welcome you all at the 4th International Conference Flow Chemistry India 2016 to be held in Mumbai on January 21-22, 2016 under the auspices of the Flow Chemistry Society. The society aims to unite and represent those who are actively working on this rapidly developing field. This meeting is dedicated to the integration of flow chemistry into everyday practice throughout the world by delivering the latest knowledge and making it available for the entire chemistry community.
Society members save 25% on the registration fee and non-members will receive their first year's membership included in the fee.
Running alongside the conference will be an exhibition covering the latest technological advances in the area of flow chemistry.
Who Should Attend
• Scientists, Chemists, Chemical Engineers and Researchers working in Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemicals Research and Development including Drug Discovery, Medicinal Chemistry and Chemical Process Development
• Scientists, Chemists and Chemical Engineers working in Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Bulk Manufacturing Units
• Corporate Management, Scientists, Managers responsible for development of Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemicals R & D and Manufacturing activities
• Scientists, Chemists & Engineers belonging to the fields of Inorganic, Organic, Medicinal, Natural Products, Analytical, High-throughput and Process Chemistry in the Academic research as well as in Applied research and development in the area of Agrochemical, Petrochemical and Fragrance industry
• Scientists working in or interested in applications of Flow Chemistry in Material science, Green chemistry, Nanotechnology, Biotechnology, Theoretical Chemistry, Information technology and Flow synthesis instruments including Engineering & Automation
Conference Package - Includes Registration, 2 Nights Accommodation, Dinner & Airport Transfers (Valid up to January 5, 2016 only)
Call for Posters
You can also present your research on a poster while attending the meeting. Submit an abstract for consideration now!
Poster Submission Deadline: 30 November 2015
- Advances in Micro & Continuous Flow Reactors, Systems & Processes
- Applications in Pharmaceutical Industry & API Synthesis
- Engineering Aspects of Flow Chemistry
- Flow Reactor - Choosing the Right One
- Photochemistry & Multistep Synthesis in Flow
- Quality Issue and QbD in Flow Chemistry
- Scale up - From Micro to Commercial Scale
- Yield Improvement, Cost Cutting and Waste Reduction in Flow Chemistry
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Maninderjit Singh, Exhibition Managerhttp://selectbiosciences.com/conferences/index.aspx?conf=FCINDIA16&se=india
214, Level 2, SCO 28-30, Sector 9D, Chandigarh, 160009, Indiap.firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +91 (0) 7696325050
Office: +91 (0) 172 5025050
A Workshop on "Flow Chemistry Demonstrations (Lab & Plant Scale) for Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industry-" will be held one day prior to the training course i.e. on 20th January, 2016 from 10:00 am – 05:00 pm in Mumbai. This workshop is supported by Process Intensification will be jointly conducted by :
Dr. Dinesh Kudav (Mumbai University); Dr. Charlotte Wiles (Chemtrix BV-Neth); Mr. Wouter Stam (Flowid, NV-Neth); Mr. Manjinder Singh (CIPLA & VP-FCS-India Chapter); Dr. Viktor Gyollai, (AM Technology-UK); Dr. Prashant Kini (UPL Ltd.); Mr. Kumar Oza (Pi & TCPL); Mr. Madhav Sapre (Pi & Sharon Bio); et al .
This workshop is specially designed to demonstrate application/capabilities of Flow Chemistry running “live” reactions in Continuous Flow Reactors. The reactions likely to be demonstrated using Flow Chemistry includes :• Nitration • Organometallic reaction• Oxidation • Bi-phasic reaction• Nano-Particle preparation in Flow• Biocatalytic Reaction with enhanced enzyme life.
This workshop is free for the registered delegates of Flow Chemistry India 2016 Conference and Continuous Flow Reactors Training Course.
You can visit Mumbai city
Taj hotel, mumbai
Gateway of india
Food in mumbai
The Bandra-Worli Sea Link is a cable-stayed bridge that connects central Mumbai with its western suburbs
get in if you can
The Mumbai Suburban Railway system carries more than 6.99 million commuters on a daily basis. It has the highest passenger densities of any urban railway ...
Chhatrapati shivaji in mumbai india
SELECTBIO CONFERENCES PICS