Dr. Sameer Sapra
His main research interests are in the area of synthesis of bioactive molecules from terpenoidal raw materials and synthesis of bioactive molecules based on SAR studies. He is also involved in the the isolation of marker components and characterization using NMR (1H NMR, 13C NMR, DEPT), IR, UV, GC, GC-MS, and quantitative estimation of bioactive constituents using HPLC, HPTLC.
The chance to work with and be a part of a team of renowned academicians at one of India’s top notch universities was an opportunity Dr Sapra never wanted to miss.
PhD Pharmaceutical Sciences (Medicinal Chemistry), ISF College of Pharmacy; M Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry), ISF College of Pharmacy; Moga, Punjab Technical University, Punjab
Assistant Professor, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Shoolini University (2012-Present); Research Associate, Amneal Pharmaceutical (API R&D) (2012); Assistant Professor, ISF College of Pharmacy (2008- 2011).
Awards & Honours
Registered Pharmacist in Haryana State Pharmacy Council; Lifetime member of IPGA (Indian Pharmacy Graduate Association).
- Sameer Sapra, Yashika Bhalla, Nanadani, Sahil Sharma, Gurinder Singh, Kunal Nepali, Abhishek Budhiraja, KL Dhar (2012) Colchicine and its various physiochemical and biological aspects. Medicinal Chemistry Research, DOI: 10.1007/s00044-012-0077-z
- Abhishek Budhiraja, Kunal Nepali, Sameer Sapra, Sunil Kumar, KL Dhar (2012) Bioactive metabolites from an endophytic fungus of Aspergillus species isolated from seeds of Gloriosa superba Linn. Med. Chem. Res., DOI: 10.1007/s00044-012-0032-z
- Sunil Kumar, Sameer Sapra, Raj Kumar, Manish K. Gupta, Surinder Koul, AK Saxena, OP Suri, KL Dhar (2011) Synthesis of combretastatin analogs: evaluation of in vitro anticancer activity and molecular docking studies. Medicinal Chemistry Research; DOI: 10.1007/s00044-011-9887-7
- Sameer Sapra, Kunal Nepali, Raj Kumar, Rohit Goyal, OP Suri, VK Koul, KL Dhar (2010) Analysis of mentha waste products using GC-MS. Int. J. Pharm. Sci. Res., 1, 53-55 (ISSN: 0975-8232)
- Harmeet S. Sandhu, Sameer Sapra, Mukesh Gupta, Kunal Nepali, R Gautam, Sunil Yadav, Raj Kumar, SM Jachak, M Chugh, MK Gupta, OP Suri, KL Dhar (2010) Synthesis and biological evaluation of arylidene analogues of Meldrum's acid as a new class of antimalarial and antioxidant agents. Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry, 18: 5626-5633.
- Kunal Nepali, Mukund S. Bande, Sameer Sapra, Atul Garg, Sunil Kumar, P Sharma, Rohit Goyal, Naresh K. Satti, OP Sur, KL Dhar (2011) Antitussive effects of azepino [2,1-b] quinazolones. Medicinal Chemistry Research; DOI:10.1007/s00044-011-9641-1.
- Kunal Nepali, Gurinder Singh, Anil Turan, A Agarwal, Sameer Sapra, Raj Kumar, UC Banerjee, Naresh K Satti, Manish K Gupta, OP Suri, KL Dhar (2011) A rational approach for the design and synthesis of 1-acetyl-3,5-diaryl-4,5-dihydro(1H)pyrazoles as a new class of potential non-purine xanthine oxidase inhibitors. Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry, 19: 1950-1958
- Naveen Kumar, Kunal Nepali, Sameer Sapra, KRV Bijjem, Raj Kumar, OP Suri, KL Dhar (2011) Effect of nitrogen insertion on the antitussive properties of menthol and camphor. Medicinal Chemistry Research 2011, DOI 10.1007/s00044-0119560
- Abhishek Budhiraja, Kanika Kadian, M Kaur, Vikas Aggarwal, Atul Garg, Sameer Sapra, Kunal Nepali Om P Suri, KL Dhar (2011) Synthesis and biological evaluation of naphthalene, furan and pyrrole based chalcones as cytotoxic and antimicrobial agents. Medicinal Chemistry Research; DOI:10.1007/s00044-011-9733-y
- Kunal Nepali, Atul Agarwal, Sameer Sapra, V Mittal, Raj Kumar, UC Banerjee, M K Gupta, NK Satti, OP Suri, KL Dhar (2011) N-(1,3-Diaryl-3-oxopropyl) amides as a new template for xanthine oxidase inhibitors. Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry; 19: 5569-5576
- Sweety, Sunil Kumar, Kunal Nepali, Sameer Sapra, OP Suri, KL Dhar, Ganti Sarma, AK Saxena (2010) Synthesis and biological evaluation of chalcones having heterosubstituent(s) Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 72 (6): 801-806
- Title: A process for preparing ω-acetyl longifolene.
SILB, The Mall, Solan - 173212 HP
Post Box 9, Head Post Office, The Mall, Solan. 173212 HP
For Info Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Admission Enquiries:email@example.com
Phone Nos: 9625233301,9625233302,9625233303
Landline No.: 01792308000
/////Dr. Sameer Sapra, solan, himachal pradesh, india